Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Women's LW200-7AV Coupon

Stacey Stuck "healthcare professional" (Wickenburg, AZ USA):I really like the fact that it's got a lot of functions, the only real problem I had with it is if you're trying to do anything with it in the dark the backlight doesn't work when you push another button. This makes setting my alarm in my dark room at night impossible. The only other thing I didn't like was that I have it on 24 hour time, but if I press just one button accidentally, it goes to 12 hour time, throwing me off a little bit. Other than that it's a great watch, the features are really nice and I love the color.


Julian Owens "Th3 J4ckl3" (Dallas, Tx):Got this watch for my 9 year old Christmas 2011. 50m water resistant. 1st summer of pools and water park slides dead within 3 weeks of summer fun. No diving mind you just swimming at pools and water slides. Filled full of water. AVOID! Spend the money and get a real Baby-G.

William S. Stella (Mukilteo, WA USA):I got this watch as a gift for my adult daughter, who lives with her family just down the street. She wears it ALL the "time" now and says that the size, weight and fit are really nice. The face is easy to read and it has a 10 YEAR BATTERY! Very reasonable price for a great gift - can't get any better than that!!! Casio is a fantastic company too :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét