Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's PAG240T-7CR "Pathfinder" Coupon

William J. Cook "Starling2k" (Greenville, SC):I'm a watch nut but this particular watch is my favorite. It has a big face but since the metal band is titanium, it is ultra light. Time keeping is perfect. I've had this watch for several weeks now and even though it is not an atomic clock, I have checked it with my atomic clock and it is right on the exact second. It's a fun watch, looks absolutely great and I would rate it a 10 out of 10. It is a solar watch so you'll not have to ever worry about batteries.


mapper65 :Be careful when you size the band or ask someone to size it for you. This band does not use the typical link pins like most watches. You know, the kind that are split and spread out to hold the link pin in place. When you push the pins out of this band, each pin is held captive by a small split barrel that goes into the middle of the inside smallest part of the link. If you push any of the link pins out and you are not careful, that small barrel is going to fall on the floor or roll off of the table never to be found again.

EPD073:I researched this watch for a while, but it is pretty new so there was not much info out there. I was worried about the brushed titanium look. The watch looks great! It is very light and comfortable. It is easily sized and can fit small wrists like mine. The ABC functions work well. The buttons are easy to find and use

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét