Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's CA53W Databank Calculator Watch Coupon

Patricia S. Mccarthy "Kevin McCarthy" (Concord, OH USA):a watch so cheap, you don't have to worry about losing it and muggers don't want (this actually happened to me, the mugger wanted my wallet and my watch. when he saw my watch, he laughed and told me to keep it).all for under 20 dollars. you can't beat this functionality for the price. I'll never buy another watch. I was recently given a t-shirt with this watch on it and the caption "Genuine Bling".


 S. N. Chalmers "Satisfied Customer" :CASIO watches are the best thing that has ever invented. I bought this watch a little less than a month ago and was shocked and awed by the amount of attention I received over it. Before I bought the CASIO CA53W-1 Watch with Calculator I was a nothing, I was no one, no one on my campus recognized me. All of the people I knew were stupid gaming retards, all they cared about was Modern Warfare 2 coming out soon.

Smaug "Jeremy" (Round Lake Beach, IL United States):Anyway, I had a couple of beers last night and was raving to my wife that I need to get one of these. I had waited 27 years, and that is quite long enough. Back then, this watch was a relatively new design. It was only 3 years old. In those days, Casio didn't come out with new designs every week like they do now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét