Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's MQ24-7B Coupon

Insightful Commentator :I originally purchased this watch so that I could look at it while taking the LSAT. LSAC doesn't allow you to use a digital watch. This was simple and easy to use while I furiously dominated the questions presented to me. The unexpected consequences of wearing this watch are the illegitimate children I have with several women.


C. Scanlon "least helpful reviewer" (among us humans):Find out how much shipping will cost. It coudl raise the price fifty per cent. Find out whether they will ship to your address. If it is overseas or a POB (or even AP) they may not. But this is the watch to go for rather than any other. If you need a calendar as well, put one on your wall or buy a newspaper. When you need to know the time, you can count on this watch to clearly provide the information you seek.

Dave L. (Kentucky, USA) :My initial reaction after reading the great reviews about this watch and then getting it in the mail was disappointment. I am accustomed to much bulker and heavier watches so this one seemed kind of gimmicky at first. Well I kept it and have grown to appreciate the thin profile and incredibly easy to read dial. I anticipate I will have to replace the band at some point, it really is pretty thin. H

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét