Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Coupon

Richard Thompson "Music Fanatic" (El Paso, Texas):I whole heartedly agree with the other reviewer. This watch is great for many reasons. The price is right. Less than $10. Come on, anyone can afford it. It doesn't weigh a thing! I personally don't like heavy watches. This is the opposite of a 10 oz Rolex or other expensive watch. It actually looks nice. Kind of a "classic" design. Gold hands and accents on black. A sweep second hand and a simple adjustable wrist band. A very simple, no-frills watch. It is my casual weekend watch that I wear when I don't need to know what day it is.


Cherry "coordinator of research" (Pullman, WA USA):How can you hold back?! You can have a stylish black faced analog (YES- ANALOG!) watch with gold details for less than $10!!! I love this watch, but then again, I love not spending a lot of money on a timepiece. Best of all, you can watch the confusion on your child's face when they ask you the time and you show them the clock. "Oh, it's not digital?" Yeah, baby... this is old skool! I would only recommend against this watch if you are uncertain about the hash marks

Stanley Davis "Stan Davis" (Lakewood, Colorado United States):I'm on about my fourth or fifth version of this watch, and will keep on buying them as long as I can. They're very inexpensive yet very accurate, losing about a second every two days versus my atomic clock. It's also attractive enough for dress-up events. I have very small wrists and can't wear many expansion band watches, so this one works very well for me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét