Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's A158W-1 Classic Coupon

Honest Rob (Florida):Nice Watch For the Money. Only had this watch for a short time but have owned a similar casio watch before and was looking for something to replace it. I like it because it is thin and not bulky like so many watches are. Looks and feels good. One draw back is that local wal-mart will not replace battery on casio watches because of the rubber seal. No big deal. You can have a jewelry store replace it, send it in to casio for replacement or just toss it and buy a new one for the money


H. Stevens (Queens, New York):I wanted to adjust the buckle on this watch so I could put it on my motorbike. I couldn't find any instructions, so I gave Casio a call and they emailed me some instructions. So I made a video to show how simple it is. After I have given the watch a try I'll write a review.

Herman Natanblut (PA):Watch is a very thin digital. Besides time, it has a an alarm and a stop watch function. The only limitation is that although the case looks like metal (chrome) it is plastic. If the case hits something hard or sharp, the band bracket breaks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét