Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Unisex MRW200H-2BV "Neo-Display" Coupon

Beth (CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, PA, US):Bought this for my son and he loves it. People think that i bought him a more expensive watch. It glows and can be seen at night. His friends want one and love it. He hasn't taken it off except for his Taekowndo classes. He really likes it and WOW did it help him learn to tell time. He just didn't care to learn, so I got this watch to make it easier and to help him memorize it faster. It WORKED. He is and expert and can even do it with the roman numeral clock on our wall now.


HandymanJD :Not sure what they mean by "neo-display. I guess, given the brightness of the numbers on the display, and the "neo" I was expecting it to be fairly visible. It's not. I really didn't think it illumnated, but it sure gives the impression it's going to be visible. The hands are NOT glow in the dark, although they look like it, and the blue is much, much darker than shown in the photo. I'm in a room with 3 bright halogen bulbs in the ceiling fixture, and it's all I can do to see the numbers,

Dblackened "jblackened" (california):looks like a LUMINOX! Casio is a must have. I mean any model not just this. I own over 30 models of different Casio digital and analog watches, not a single broken watch. take note, I AM FROM MANILA and my items are shipped from amazon warehouse(wherever that is) to NY (my carrier Johnny Air) then to China (stopover) then to my area Makati (Manila Philippines) DAMN I LOVE AMAZON AND CASIO!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét