Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's AW80D-1AVCB Coupon

C. Alarcon "Master Uchual" (Markham, ON):I guess I could use my cellphone for that as well, but in terms of retriving, nothing beats a look at the wrist and pressing a couple of buttons! My only big complain with this watch over 5 years is how easily the crystal picks up scratches. I have to admit that I am partly to blame for that. I've used it on several rough camping trips, and I have no pitty on the watch when it comes to using it...just love it. I hope I can give another update in 5 years, possibly with the battery still alive.


Kaushik Ghose "kghose" (Hyattsville, MD United States):As the watch band was too large for me, I had to remove one link. It was not difficult as one side of band has 7 links, the other 6. If smaller adjustment is needed, remove one of the links from the side that has 7 links, don't remove the link next to the clasp, remove the one next to it. Look at the back of the band. You will see arrows and below them, a small opening with a round raised nub

Bindu Madhavan (Los Angeles):So I sent it to Casio's west-of-the-Mississippi warranty repair facility called The Time Machine. They sent me a card saying repairs would be free, but they needed $9.95 for shipping and handling. I sent the $9.95, noting that now the shipping both ways has just about equaled the original cost of the watch

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét