Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's EFA119BK-1AV Coupon

M. Herndon "Foghorn1970":Love the option to have it auto-illuminate just buy tilting your watch. It's great in low-light areas or at night, especially when your on the go and don't have a free hand to push the light button. To save the battery, it automatically shuts the auto light off after 6hrs. Also love the World-Time function. Many people slammed the temperature function, but once I realized you can adjust the temperature reading, then it keeps a little more accurate reading throughout the day


Michael J. Linden "N9BDF" (Aurora, IL, USA):I feel that this watch, and its rectangular brother the EFA120D1AV, are attractive, well-built, feature-filled watches, that sell for a reasonable price. I've seen several posts in which people complain about the darkness of the LCD. However, the use of a black inverse LCD is common among many manufacturers. This use of such a subtle LCD in an analog/digital watch makes the watch look much more elegant than analog/digital watches that use a bright/contrasty LCD in the background.

Skillz (Kingston, Jamaica):I was searching for a watch for weeks, saw a picture of this watch and paused. Intrigued I began to read the specs: alarm, chronograph, thermometer, light, stopwatch, world-time zones and more, what's the catch? $55USD C'mon seriously with all those features is that all? I was still skeptical but when I got the watch & put it on my wrist I was sold. Solid, well crafted, unique sporty/elegant combination. My only gripe is that slight increase in body temperature can give an innacurate room temperature. We can't have the world but CASIO has come close with this price I can honestly say go for it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét