Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Coupon

Jesus Crust:This Casio watch is "playful" and perfect for the summer. It is easy to read and is very comfortable. Although it is water resistant, I haven't tried it yet in the water.


James Fentress "jimmythegeek" (Roseburg, OR, USA):  I wear dark blue scrubs. and this watch is all white. The blueness started rubbing off on the whiteness. It's not a huge noticeable stain, like no one else would see it unless I held it close to them, but as the wearer you notice the details more so I was upset to see my clean watch become a bit soiled so soon after I bought it. also the top rotating timer thingy with the numbers.. part of the paint on the zero of the 30 second mark is also faded off

Queen B "Stacey" :I wore a blue shirt and now there are traces of blue on the band around the edges. Great watch, but if you're trying to decide among colors, I would go with a color with a darker band or pay a bit more for a band made of a different material. I still like it, but be aware that colors bleed easily into the band.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét