Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Women's LA670WGA-9 Coupon

Deesbaby "alzee" (L.A.):I have been looking for this watch for a while, especially because the band is not too chunky and the watch is a real woman's watch,
very elegant and attractive. A great accessory for every outfit and every age group. I am personally in my 20's and this is a great
timeless piece for me that I am going to wear for a long time without ever worrying about it being out of style.


Michele:The picture of this watch doesn't do it justice. I was hesitant to buy this watch because the picture makes the color appear to be a cheap-looking gold. However, I ordered it anyway and was pleasantly surprised that this gold watch matches my gold jewelry. It looks as elegant as a digital watch could be (looks a lot more than its price). I have only had the watch for a little while, so I can't comment upon its long-term quality. But I just wanted others to know that it looks better in person.

L. Guardia (Switzerland):I agree with those who say that this watch looks absolutely nothing like the photo on the website! It is not a yellow-y cheapish looking gold! It's a lovely soft-toned gold which makes it look much more expensive than it actually is :) It matches not only other gold jewelry, but looks great with silver too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét