Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Women's LRW200H-7E2VCF Coupon

Robert I. Thomas (Little Rock, AR USA):This is a very white, shiny watch. My wife called it "very nursely" though she will not be wearing it for her clinical instruction, This will be her stunt watch for exercise and walking.


Nicole Heinlein (Lanai City, Hawaii) :This watch is not only cute and durable, but is great for shallow diving! I use it scuba diving up to 40 feet and it works perfectly!A nice watch, looks more feminine and delicate than in the pictures! The rubber strap is a brilliant. the golden detail of the numbers makes it look very elegant

Chaunna Zimonja :A perfect watch for summer and the beach. I will take this to Mexico with me and wear all the time,Its great and cute, the size is good, is saller than i though.. I use it every day and is very confortable too

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét