Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's DW5600E-1V Coupon

G. Webster (Perth, Australia) :That's it. If you want fancy "features" like inaccurate temperature readings, barometric pressure graph which gets distorted by temperature and altitude, 19 alarms, and world time in 7,000 cities around the world -- look elsewhere! This watch does exactly what a wristwatch should, which in my opinion is tell the time, and take an absolute beating.


Dee Fish:To put this in context, I use my sport watches for sailing, boating, diving and snorkeling (usually in salt water) ...and most other watches have lasted only 2-3 years. The amazing thing is that I never replaced the battery on this original Casio G-Shock -- it just kept working until the casing finally went.

Terry Field (Albany, NY):I have owned the Casio DW-5600E G-Shock Classic Watch for the past 5 or more years now. I've worn it every day in every condition from mountain climbing to river rafting to scuba diving to business boardrooms and it has always functioned perfectly. It seems at home in every situation. I rely on the easy to use features such as the stopwatch, countdown timer and alarm. It is the only travel alarm I take on trips and it has never failed me yet. My watch gains about 1 minute per month, so every 3 months or so I set it back to keep the time as accurate as possible.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét