Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's PAS400B-5V Coupon

William C. Smith "Grateful Reader" (Swannanoa, NC USA):This one has the stopwatch but there is no timer you can set for say 10 or 15 minutes. It keeps great time so far, but that's typical of Casio. The backlight is very bright, enough so that you can almost use it as a flashlight, and the option on this model where you can set it for the backlight to come on everytime you hold your arm a certain way is cool. If you're looking for a good water proof timepiece and you don't really care about the timer issue, this is the one. And yeah I'm vain about what it looks like on my arm; it looks manly and cool.


Wildlife (Mass, USA):I bought this watch for my fishing addicted oldman.
I did all the setup for him. He loves the watch, he wears it even not go fishing. His friends keep asking where to get one.
Its not too big as i thought.
Very nice leather, cloth band and 100m water resist,5stars for the moon phase feature.

Wayne Lipe (Tampa Bay):I've had one for five years now. I'm here to order another as my band is getting a little ratty. The band is excellent, I'm just a little hard on it. There aren't many watches available with vibration alarms, and I couldn't live without it. It speaks for the usability of the watch that Casio is still making the exact same watch after all these years

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét