Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio F91W Digital Sports Watch Coupon

John C Baruth II (Columbus, Ohio United States):I received this watch as a gift after completing, ah, shall we say, a technical course with some guys from my church. At first I was nonplussed, since I had hoped my eternal reward would include a tourbillion complication, but I grew used to the idea of quartz timekeeping in the afterlife.


Averen (Los Angeles, CA USA):Some background information. I been collecting mechanical watches for about 16+ years. And right now I own over 50 watches... From this humble $11 Casio to a few Rolex, Zenith, Omega, JLC that cost 500 times its price. I also service some of my own mechanical pieces. Although I do not have much experience with quartz watches. I do know quite a bit about material, design and many aspects of a proper horological machine.

Louie Samman "Louie Samman":What a great watch. Everything about it is great except for the band. I heard that some peoples band would wear out in 2 years and from a review a guy is going on his 11th year without the band breaking on him and he was trying to wear out the watch to see how long he can make it last but failed to do so

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét