Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch Coupon

Swede17:This is an awesome watch! for the price and capability I don't know why you wouldn't buy it as an extra casual watch to wear around the house and with friends. It is not to big or too small on your wrist. Has a cool legible font for the numbers and you can set day of the week/day of the month which comes in handy a lot. It is comfortable to wear and holds up to almost everything.


Gordon S. Ferris:This watch is perfect for a man with big wrists (like me) the strap is plenty big . The time is easy to read and it isn't heavy. The watch is simple and I like it that way. After all I just want to have the correct time.

SAMUEL DELFIN :I wanted a good analog watch for everyday use. I had a Casio G-shock but the digital display was getting smaller for me to see ,at my 50+ age, without getting my glasses first. This watch looks similar to my other Casio analog watch (MDV-102), only this one is lighter. Only problem for me is that the hands are not luminous so you can't see the time in the dark - there are no internal lights either. Also the wrist band is a bit thin - should have used a thicker band

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét